Sunday, November 18, 2007

Snow!


I know I'm such a grinch for saying this, but normally I really do not like snow. It's not so bad here though, mostly because I don't have to drive, I don't have to shovel, and I'm living in a Christmas card.

It snowed almost every day last week, but only enough for us to have a few inches. The kids went crazy over it though! I have to admit, I had fun playing outside with them. We built snowmen, igloos, and made snow angels. Plus, Dominik and Johanna look adooorable in their snowsuits!

They also went sledding a lot, because there's a hill in the backyard, as you can see in the picture above. Dominik and Johanna both have these really cool sleds that have brakes and steering wheels! Their friends came over a few afternoons this week too, and of course they all went sledding together. In fact, they sledded so much that there isn't really very much snow left on the hill.

Hmm, I just discovered this post today (Nov 27), so I guess I'll publish it? I really don't feel like adding any more to it. The kids were adorable with the snow though. It's so fun for them, and for me, because there's a lot more stuff to do outside when there's snow on the ground!

No comments: