Saturday, July 14, 2007

European geography is not my forte

I feel a little pretentious making a public list of places I want to visit. Oh well, I'm over it. Plus, you secretly want to know:

• Germany: Berlin, Munich, Stuttgart, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Cologne, Wittenberg
• Austria: Salzburg, Vienna
• Switzerland: Zurich
• France: Paris, other places too?
• England: London, Stonehenge
• Ireland: I really only know Dublin
• Scotland
• Norway, Sweden, and Denmark
• Amsterdam (I know it's a city, not a country)
• Spain: Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao (just to see the awesome Guggenheim building there!)
• Italy: Rome, Venice, Milan
• Greece
• Prague
• I would also love to go to Poland, Hungary, Bulagaria, Croatia, and Egypt, but I don't know how realistic that is, considering I'm a white American female who will either be travelling alone or with other white females

Let's see if I actually get to all these places. I plan to spend all of my money and weekends on travelling. I ain't goin to Europe for a year to build my savings.



No comments: