Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I know

I know, I know. It's been forever since I've written anything. BUT I have a good reason. Well, several. Jonathan was here in Heuchlingen for a couple days (including my birthday!) and then we went together to London for three days. After that, he went back to the US and I continued on to Belfast, then Glasgow, then back to London shortly, then back to Germany. I was back here for three days, then I went to Paris for four days and got back yesterday morning. Cleary I have a poo ton of stuff I need to write about, so I'll break it up into smaller blog entries. That way you (my rapt, often-commenting audience) won't have to deal with a massive, unmanageable post. I'm sure it'll take me a while until I actually get to all of it, so at least it'll give you something to look forward to?

No comments: